Friday, April 2, 2010

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the Dairenna VonRavenstone official Blog!

This is basically going to be my area on the web where I will write about things that pertain to my novel, The Tale of the Twins, Book One: Gathering and Destruction (henceforth referred to as Book One). I hope to write many other works so hopefully, you will be hearing more from me soon.

The novel itself has been out for about a week as an e-book and I have just started promoting. I have a Face Book Fan page so feel free to come check me out there. I will be updating this regularly as well as updating my Face Book fan page.

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask as a comment. And if you do join my fan page, be sure to read the free preview of Book One.

No comments:

Post a Comment